Bryce had his 4-month checkup, and all is well...except for his sore legs (see the BandAids?). This was the first time Bryce has had a fever, but he came through it better than Mommy and Daddy did. Bryce now weighs 18 pounds, 6 ounces and is 27 1/2 inches long. So if we're planning to see you soon, better get on that weight-training program and work on your upper body!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bryce is growing so much! He is adorable! I can't believe I missed you coming to Knoxville. Dad had told me you were coming, but told me the wrong weekend! Be sure to tell me next time you're in Knoxville so I can come see you & hold that big boy of yours!
Oh my goodness!!!! He is changing so fast!!!! What a cutie he is !!!!!!! I would love to hold him!
I love the recent pictures - keep em coming!
~Cindy
Post a Comment