Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bryce and Bear at Three Months

Bryce is tipping the scales somewhere around 14 pounds these days. He's gaining on Bear every day and will soon overtake him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi you two. I have definitly enjoyed keeping up with you all...these blogs are great! I cannot believe how big Bryce is getting. He is so adorable, with the prettiest eyes--I'm sure he'll appreciate that I said pretty when he gets older! You two look so great as parents...I'm still so happy for you. Give Bryce a kiss for "Auntie Cheryl"! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...I loved the pictures in his Clemson attire. Everyone here enjoyed them as well. At the rate he's growing, he may be able to wear that onesie by football season...hopefully the tears shed for baseball won't be necessary in the fall :-) All the best!

Alison said...

Hey Deborah! Bryce is SO cute and getting bigger by the day. Hope you all are doin good...~Alison Cotton Sage~