
Well, the cat's out of the bag, so to speak. :) As you may have noticed from the comments, Bryce Harrison Thomas conveniently made his appearance in this world on Monday morning, April 7th, at 2:50 AM (after his laboring mother had the chance to watch both the Braves and the Vols). Here are a few pictures to get you started. We'll add more as time allows. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we join the ranks of the sleep-deprived.

9 comments:
I hope you are adjusting to "Motherhood", I know you will make a great mother! Beautiful pictures.
Awww! He is so precious...just like we all knew he would be. I definitely wish you all the best. Have fun spoiling him rotten! Talk to you soon!
HE IS WAAAAY cute. I am really happy for you guys!!!!! Now, go change some diapers, warm some bottles, change more diapers, burp chuck, burp baby, change Deb's diapers and get some sleep!!!
Bryan
Congrats! He is adorable! Remember that the sleepless nights do end. Enjoy this sweet time; it is truly a blast!
What a cutie! Lots of love from Texas!
WOW...he is gorgeous! Momma looks a little tired:-) Pulling the Lady Vols through the LSU game and delivering such a great lookin' kid on the same day/night might make one a little tired! Hehehe
Hopefully, we will get to see him soon here in Clemson. Road trip???
How sweet! I LOVE the top picture!
(and his little blue lamb) :)
Hope you all are getting more adjusted -
Cindy
Congrats! He is so precious. Can't wait to see the little Tiger in person. I wish you all the best.
He is beautiful! And I love the name you've chosen. Smart, strong, sexy Bryce Harrison.Congratulations and welcome to the club, Mommy and Daddy!
dena
Post a Comment