Friday, March 28, 2008

Three More Weeks?


Since Daddy couldn't come visit while Chuck was away, he came down early this week. We had beautiful weather and took advantage of it for a few belly shots.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so good!!! I'm excited that you have this up so I could see the baby's room and other events! We all can't wait to meet the little guy.

The Smiths said...

You look great! We look forward to seeing pictures of the little man. Welcome to the world of blogging- it's a blast! Best wishes!

The Knight Family said...

You still don't look 8+ months pregnant.
You're so tiny!- but definitely got the GLOW! :)
Keep up with the posts -
Love ya~
Cindy

Anonymous said...

You look sooo beautiful! Great picture. I can't believe it is only 3 weeks away! Whoo-hoo!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! You, Mrs. Mommy-to-Be, are just glowing! You look very lovely with your little baby pooch. I'm very glad to have been able to see pictures. You both look so happy and excited...as you should be. Congratulations again! Oh, by the way...I didn't notice any CLEMSON orange for the little man...don't worry though, we will definitely take care of that for you! Take care!!! ;-)